Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20948 Discussions

Intel Graphics Command Center on Windows 11 SE

MasaKunihiro
Beginner

Hi, 

I work for Microsoft through Zen3 Infosolutions. I contact software vendors when school districts request certain apps to be available on Windows 11 SE.  I reached out to Intel before about "Intel Graphics Command Center" before, but the customer support ended up telling me to post a question here. 

Windows 11 SE only allows apps to be installable once Microsoft completes policy writing for the apps. That's why I need to have appxbundle file for "Intel Graphics Command Center" or an offline installer. I'm glad if someone could help me for my request. I can send more details if you need. 

The details about Windows 11 SE is here: Windows 11 SE Overview - Windows Education | Microsoft Learn

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello MasaKunihiro,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you with your issue.

Please, create an account to submit your inquiry in our Intel®️ Developer Zone, as the document you refer to comes from this website. So, you receive further troubleshooting support and get access to documentation. 

Intel®️ Developer Zone - Contact Page: https://software.intel.com/en-us/support

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello MasaKunihiro,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos