Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21094 Discussions

Intel Graphics HD 3000 for Mobile 2nd-Gen iProcessors Hasn't Been Upgraded to Windows 10, Causing a Stretched Screen. FIX NOW.

CSant12
Beginner

Seriously, I have a Dell Inspiron 15R from 2011, Model No. N5110, with a secondary AMD 6470M Graphics card, and I'm getting this stretched screen as soon as the OS had finished upgrading. I'm getting a stretched 1280x1024 screen on my native 1368x768 wide screen, and while some people may be okay with having stretched displays on their monitors as they're projecting a 4:3 image onto a Smart board, THIS IS HAPPENING TO A LAPTOP WITH A BUILT-IN SCREEN AND THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP.

It's like the Intel Driver didn't survive the upgrade. This is a warning for those who are getting a stretched screen in Windows 10.

===============

probable Google searches for this issue:

- Windows 10 stretched screen

- I upgraded to Windows 10 but I'm getting a stretched screen

- Windows 10 weird screen

- my Windows 10 screen looks weird

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Henry_A_Intel1
Employee

Hello csantos987;

The Intel Graphics HD 3000 does not have graphics driver support for Windows 10. See the list of supported operating systems linked below: http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/CS-034343.htm Graphics Drivers — Supported Operating Systems

Henry A.

0 Kudos