Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21075 Discussions

Intel HD 3000

idata
Employee

Hello you guys,

Couldn't wait to get my new i5 laptop. The only downside though showed to be the integrated graphics. For some reason, I am able to play, Battlefield Bad Company 2, for example, with smooth graphics in single player, but it's laggy as hell whenever I play multiplayer - even at the lowest specs. Others are having the same problem, so I would like to ask, if anyone knew a solution or if this is solely a problem, that can't be fixed. Like somekind of conflict between the graphic card and the game?

Thanks in advance!

1 Reply
JEFFREY_F_Intel
Employee

I know its been a while since your questio - if you are still interested, check the newest http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&ProdId=3319&DwnldID=20673&ProductFamily=Graphics&ProductLine=Processor+graphics&ProductProduct=2nd+Generation+Intel%c2%ae+Core%e2%84%a2+Processors+with+Intel%c2%ae+HD+Graphics+3000/2000&DownloadType=Drivers&lang=eng drivers - they specifically mention performance improvements for BF:BC2 (among others) on laptops; not sure if they'll help your problem or not.

0 Kudos