Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20710 Discussions

Intel HD 4400 Graphics Driver download link broken

SKulk2
Beginner

Hello

I just upgraded to Windows 10(64-bit) and have updated all the needed drivers ( chipset/BIOS etc) for my laptop.

However ,

(A) I am not able to upgrade the graphics driver but the Intel Iris,Iris Pro HD download link is not working . https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25150/Intel-Iris-Iris-Pro-and-HD-Graphics-Production-Driver-for-Windows-10-64-bit Intel® Download Center

(B) My graphics driver keeps on crashing/restarting with the message: " Intel HD ... has stopped responding and successfully recovered" while playing games .

(C) Here is what I get through the intel driver download link: " The page you have requested has moved or doesn't exist.

Needing help on the issue. Thank you

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MEnge1
Beginner

As soon as I enable CMAA and disable MSAA in the driver I get those crashes too.

Disabling CMAA and enabling MSAA does not give crashes anymore (but I want to use CMAA instead of MSAA), but I do not

find this a solution, only a workaround.

0 Kudos
Jose_H_Intel1
Employee

Sujay, the download link seems to be working; please try again and report your driver version and results.

MarcelE, the issue you describe is different than the one the OP (Sujay) mentions; however, you may create your own thread to get more assistance if needed.

0 Kudos