Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

Intel HD 620 Screen Flicker Windows 11

safmatebookxpro

Continuation of this thread

Hi - sorry I wasn't able to reply sooner @AndrewG_Intel and @DeividA_Intel 

Thanks for your response to my previous thread, you followed the exact sames steps that I did, using the driver that I had previous installed. But your example showed no screen flicker issue.

At this point, I am unsure of what to do, other than do a complete clean boot of the system, reinstalling Windows 11 from scratch and all my other programs too. Do you think this is the next step that I should take?

Many thanks

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @safmatebookxpro

Thank you for your response in regards to the original thread and for confirming the accuracy of the testing steps that we followed.

Please allow us to double-check if there are any other suggestions that may help with this behavior (including the clean reinstallation of the operating system as you mentioned...). We will be posting back here in the thread as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello safmatebookxpro

In this case, we will recommend trying the basic first which is installing the apps again. If that does not work then we would recommend checking with Microsoft support to report this issue but in case it does not work either, it will be worth trying to reinstall the operating system (OS) as the last step. Feel free to post any details regarding the outcome of those steps.

We were unable to replicate the issue, so we can rule out Intel drivers.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

safmatebookxpro

Hi again

Thanks for all your help. The MS Photos app is not uninstallable, so I don't think I can try the uninstall/reinstall app approach. I am doubtful that would work anyway. I guess my next step is to reach out to Microsoft, which I will do.

Failing that, I will do a clean install of the system.

Thanks very much for your help.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello safmatebookxpro

You are very welcome and thank you for your response. Based on your comments, we also agree that the best thing to do is to reach out to Microsoft Support so they may provide further assistance. Feel free to share any feedback in the thread once you contact them.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello safmatebookxpro

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos