I have Intel HD 630 graphic card with Win 10 (all drivers update). I usually have connected LG Flatron W2600HP LCD (via VGA). I would like to connect my Optoma HD142x projector (via HDMI).
Win 10 / Intel HD software detected second device (Optoma HD142x), but projector shows "no signal". I choose lcd + projector shows same, but it doesn't work. I also tried to put projector as a primary device, but it doesn't work too.
I checked hdmi cable with projector on another device and it works well.
Can you help me to make it work?
Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.
Were you able to try the steps suggested by Al Hill?
If you still need assistance please provide the following information:
1. Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU)
- Intel® SSU Download link
- Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".
- Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
- To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".
Please connect the projector to the computer and generate the following report:
Intel® Graphics Command Center report.
- Open Intel® Graphics Command Center.
- Click on support.
- Click on the tab System Diagnostic.
- Generate report.
- Save the file.
- Upload the file to the thread.
Intel Customer Support Technician