Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20792 Discussions

Intel HD Graphics 3000 Technic launcher troubles

IBail1
Beginner

Hi, I am having trouble with my Technic launcher for minecraft. I contacted the Technic support team and they said to update my video card drivers but there are no available updates and they said that the launcher has had troubles with this graphics card before. If anyone knows of this and has a solution any advice would be greatly appreciated . Thank you.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Amy_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, Virtue:

• What operating system do you have installed on your computer?
  • Could you please let us know the driver version you are running? Please go to Device Manger> Display adapters> Intel(R) HD Graphics right click on Properties and then go to Driver, you will be able to see the version installed.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
IBail1
Beginner

Hi Amy, right now I'm running 64 bit windows 10 and I am using the driver version 9.17.10.4229

0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel
Employee

Please bear in mind that your graphics controller does not support Windows® 10, please visit http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005526.html Supported Operating Systems for Graphics Drivers for more information. You should be able to find graphics drivers for your computer through Windows Updates.

Regards,

0 Kudos