Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

Intel HD Graphics 4000/HDMi

AMORE10
Beginner

Eng :

Hello

I come to you to talk about a problem that I'm dealing with for a few times now.

The HDMi output in my PC (MSI GE60 0nc) doesn't work, at least when i plug in the HDMi wire to a TV I've got "No signal".

Whereas the PC does recognize the TV.

My drivers are uptodate. i tried some others HDMi wires, others TV, but at the end the TV is still in "no signal" mode.

I know it's a quite known problem but there is no solution yet.

This "solution" didn't work for me

I really want to make this HDMi work !!

Any solution is welcome .

NB : VGA is working

FR :

Bonjour,

Je viens vous faire part d'un soucis que j'ai depuis quelques temps,

En effet, la sortie HDMI sur mon PC (MSI GE60 0nc) ne fonctionne pas, du moins lorsque je branche le câble HDMI à un téléviseur celui-ci affiche "No Signal".

Bien que le PC reconnaisse le téléviseur.

Mes drivers sont à jours. J'ai testé avec différents câbles, différents téléviseurs, mais au final mon PC ne diffuse jamais l'image et le son vers un écran/TV via la HDMI.

A noter que la sortie VGA fonctionne.

C'est un problème qui existe chez de nombreuses personnes ayant une CG intel hd graphics 4000, pourtant aucune solution viable n'existe.

Des correctifs ont été proposé de la part d'Intel mais sans résultat.

MSI a tenté une MàJ du BIOS mais le résultat est le même.

Donc après beaucoup de recherches je me tourne vers vous.

J'aimerai vraiment faire fonctionner la HDMI

Merci d'avance !

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello AWMore,

Thank you for joining the Intel communities.

Does you monitor has an option to change to HDMI?

Set your TV to HDMI 1 or whichever HDMI port if your TV has more than one.

I know that many laptops have a function key that you press to activate the internal, and the external display, or just the external display. Have you verified that for your system?

I suggest contacting your system manufacturer for better support; your laptop may have some settings that need to be set up in order to connect an external display.

Best wishes,

Ivan

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi,

I'm just following on this thread to ask you if our recommendations solved your problem.

Thanks,

Ivan

0 Kudos