Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Intel HD Graphics 4000 unset the screen

victordemelo4
Beginner

Olá a todos.

Meu driver de vídeo, Intel HD Graphics 4000, começou a apresentar estas falhas de imagem em meu monitor. Alguém já passou por isso? Quando o driver é desabilitado e utilizado o adaptador de vídeo básico da microsoft, a imagem fica normal. Mas com isso eu perco algumas funcionalidades, como projetar a tela em um monitor externo.

Hello everyone.

My video driver, Intel HD Graphics 4000, started showing these image flaws on my monitor. Has anyone ever experienced this? When the driver is disabled and the basic microsoft video adapter is used, the image is normal. But with that I lose some functionality, like projecting the screen on an external monitor.

tela 2.png

Atenciosamente,

Victor

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AndrewG_Intel

Hello victordemelo4

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool.

We would like to inform you that due to the Intel® HD Graphics 4000 has been discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request. Thank you for understanding.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html  

You can verify this product's discontinuance status at the following links:

Also, please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Best Regards, 

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos