Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20948 Discussions

Intel HD Graphics 4600. Help with Preferences

CBroa1
Beginner

Upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 pro 64 bit running Intel HD Graphics 4600.

Where will I find a help file describing the effect of the display options offered in the Graphics Control Panel Display Options?

I have played around trying and setting different profiles. How do I delete those profiles I do not wish to keep?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Hello Yorky,

Thank you for joining the Intel communities.

I'm sorry I was not able to find a file that can help you with that but it will depend on the profile you create.

For you to delete the profiles on the same screen where you save the profile you will see a delete option, when you have your profile selected under select profile.

See it below.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Hello Yorky,

Thank you for joining the Intel communities.

I'm sorry I was not able to find a file that can help you with that but it will depend on the profile you create.

For you to delete the profiles on the same screen where you save the profile you will see a delete option, when you have your profile selected under select profile.

See it below.

0 Kudos
CBroa1
Beginner

Good afternoon from New Zealand ivanu,

Thank you for your help.

The images certainly guided me to the correct screen where I could delete the unwanted profiles.

That is something new I have learned today.

Regards, Yorky

0 Kudos
IUman
Honored Contributor II

I'm glad that the images I provided helped you solving your problem.

Best regards,

Ivan

0 Kudos