Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20948 Discussions

Intel HD Graphics 4600 started crashing... Again!

EJens
Beginner

Hi.

I have a Lenovo G510 Laptop with an Intel HD Graphics 4600, display software.

Recently it has started to crash and recover, again. Im saying again, because this used to happen before as well, but I got a fix for it by downloading a new driver for it, thanks to someone in the community. But now it has started to do the same thing, and it is with the same video game; Tekkit Classic (a modpack for Minecraft). Whenever I play this game, it takes between 15-30 minutes roughly, before it crashes and recovers. It is a pain, because it forces me to shut down the game, and re-launch it due to the fact that it freezes complitelty.

I have not been able to find a new driver, so I would like to ask of you if you would help me find one that works, or if there is any at all.

Thanks.

Sincerely...

-Croppel

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Which version of Windows do you have?, please make sure to include if you have 32 or 64 bit.

If possible, can you attach a picture of the error message?

Allan.

0 Kudos
EJens
Beginner
0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Please try a new beta driver available here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25541/Intel-Beta-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-7-8-1-10-15-40- Download Intel® Beta Graphics Driver for Windows® 7/8.1/10* [15.40]

Allan.

0 Kudos