Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Intel® HD Graphics 500

АСаве
Novice

Good day, the question is, after installing the video driver and then restarting the system, the driver installer starts again , you have to click refuse and close the video driver installation file , this happens quite often on DCH Drivers

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello АСаве,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

To better assist you I would appreciate if you could provide the following information:

• How did you update the driver? Are you using any software/utility?
  • What is your current driver version?
  • For how long you’ve been experiencing this behavior?
  • Does the message appears as soon as ayou boot into your operating system? Does it appears randomly?

Esteban D.

Intel Technical Support Technician

0 Kudos
АСаве
Novice

Downloaded it igfx_win10_100.9025.exe , started the installation as an administrator, after the installation required a reboot of the system and after the system completely rebooted, the installer again required to install the driver, then again it was necessary to restart the computer and there were no more requirements to install the driver, the installer no longer loaded with the system . I don't use any software or utilities . Current driver version - Driver Version: 27.20.100.9025. This behavior started with new versions of the DCH type .

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

That's an issue with the IDSA installation support program. 

...S

P.S. I have reported this issue, but, just in case... @Monique_Intel: Ping!

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello АСаве,

I noticed that the thread was marked as solved.

I would like to know if you need further assistance. Please let me know if you have an update on this matter and we’ll me more than glad to assist you.

Esteban D.

Intel Technical Support Technician  

0 Kudos
АСаве
Novice

Yes, I'm sorry, I clicked the wrong button, so it was marked as resolved, the thing is that I can solve this problem by installing the driver version of non-DCH versions and no longer update to DCH Drivers

0 Kudos
Bryce_Intel

Hi @АСаве this is a known issue with the current installer. We're working on a fix though in the meantime the workaround is to simply deny the additional installation request and it shouldn't request it again. Apologies for the inconvenience and we appreciate your help in us improving Intel products.

.:Bryce:.

0 Kudos