Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

Intel HD Graphics confuguration tab doesn't open.

JCati
Beginner

After manually installing the latest DCH drivers on my Intel HD Grapics 620, the graphical configuration tab doesn't open, eve though my gaming performance has improved in general. How can i fix it??

5 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

Please check on the Taskbar, where the hidden icons are located (on R.H. side, near the speaker icon). You should see icon for Intel Graphic Command Center, which replaces in the latest DCH driver the old Intel Graphic Panel. Right click on this icon to open it.

Leon

0 Kudos
JCati
Beginner

Thanks Leon, but this is exactly what i can't do. I click the icon in the Taskbar and nothing happens. Can you help me?

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User
  1. Are you pressing on mouse R.H. button ?
  2. Please check in Start menu under letter "I" if you see there "Intel Graphic Control Center"? It should be there.

Leon

0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello JCati, Were you able to check LWAKSMAN's post? Let me know if you need any more assistance. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello JCati, Please contact us if you have any additional questions. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos