Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

Intel I5 11600hf code 8

Zane1
Beginner
I just bought I new cyberpowerPC that has a Intel I5 11600HF. I went to install the most up to date drivers using the Intel website, however when it downloaded and came up it gave me code 8 "no driver found". I checked my device manager and it said I had 12 processors of the same kind, being the Intel I5. I then checked a error message on my computer that was basically saying the Intel processor was non-existant. I tried to Uninstall the processor and reinstall and that did nothing either. It says my driver version is 10.0.22000.778 which is way out of date however I have no way to download the new driver version due to the issue.
0 Kudos
10 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Confirm your processor model number.  

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Zane1
Beginner
It's the 11th gen intel core I5-11600KF @3.90 GHz (sorry I put hf at first)
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Okay, that is better.   There is no HF.

As far as the KF, F indicates the processor does not have graphics.  So, why post in the graphics forum?

What is the model of your motherboard/system?

Did you install the motherboard/system chipset INF?

Have you updated your motherboard/system bios?

0 Kudos
Zane1
Beginner
My apologies for any inconvenience im not to familiar with certain parts of a computer. My last computer that had Intel had it as primary graphics card. My motherboard is Gigabyte however I do not know how to install a INF nor update the BIOS
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

From whom did you purchase the PC?  Get the specs from them, which should include a website where you can get the latest bios and chipset INF.

0 Kudos
Zane1
Beginner
Ok, I purchased it off Amazon. The motherboard is a gigabyte B560 DS3H AC.
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

This "should" be your motherboard:

https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Motherboard/B560-DS3H-AC-rev-10/support#support-dl-driver-chipset

This site has the bios, chipset inf, and more.   I strongly suggest you connect with Gigabyte support for assistance in checking/updating the bios.   Once you can boot your machine to the OS, install the chipset INF.

0 Kudos
Zane1
Beginner
Ok thank you I have downloaded both the INF and the bios update but im getting " BIOS ID CHECK ERROR" when I go to update it.
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

"but im getting " BIOS ID CHECK ERROR" when I go to update it. "

That is why you need to get gigabyte to help you (with their bios).

0 Kudos
Zane1
Beginner
0 Kudos