Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20709 Discussions

Intel Iris XE Graphics cannot ajust brightness

kfleong
Beginner

Everytime when I on my laptop, the brightness will become 100% and cannot be ajust. I tried many ways to solve it  but the only way is install again the driver. Then the brightness will work fine for every version of driver in the image below. I bored to install again the driver everytime when the laptop is on. Is it have other ways to solve it?

123.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello @kfleong

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you with your issue.

To ensure we can provide you with the best possible solution, we kindly request your assistance by providing us with the following information:

·        Please download and scan your system using our tool, Intel® System Support Utility so we can help check your system info first. Once finished downloading, open the tool, click on scan 'Everything', click next, then save the system information to a .txt file. Please provide the .txt file.

This document will be necessary to check your entire system, in order to find possible errors or incompatibilities.

·        Follow these steps to generate an Intel® Graphics Driver report for the Intel® Graphics Control Panel or the Intel® Graphics Command Center. Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers.

Also please answer the following questions:

1.      Have you observed if this issue persists when using an external monitor?

2.      Could you kindly specify when this issue initially started occurring? Was it subsequent to any hardware or software updates?

3.      Is the issue consistent when the laptop is connected to the power cord?

4.      Have you experienced the same issue while utilizing the laptop's original equipment manufacturer (OEM) driver?

Best regards,

Isaac Q. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello kfleong

We hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Isaac Q. 

0 Kudos
kfleong
Beginner
after i try to roll back the windows, it back to normal. TQ
0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello @kfleong

Thank you for your reply.

We are glad to know you found a solution, since the thread is solved we will close it now. 

Best regards,

Isaac Q. 

0 Kudos