Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20601 Discussions

Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics not supporting COMSOL Multiphysics (11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 )

Promasree
Beginner

I have bought laptop " DELL Inspiron 3501 11gen i5 8GB ram Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics card." COMSOL Multiphysics 5.5 is not showing graphics in real time in the graphics window. I have uninstalled and re-installed the software but the same problem persists. Upon drawing any geometry it is not getting reflected in the right side graphics window. Attached herewith an image of the problem for reference where sphere and block are created but graphics window doesnt show any update. 

I have read many forums and there are many people who are using COMSOL multiphysics are facing this problem with Intel iris xe graphics card. Reaseach work completely depends on this software. Please provide any solution as early as possible.

Its a grave problem. Nowadays all the new laptops are coming with intel iris xe graphics card. Customers have very less option. Please take this issue seriously and kindly provide a solution. 

Previously I had sony viao laptop i3 with intel HD graphics card and the same software COMSOL multhiphysics was working extremely well.

I am extremely disappointed as a customer. Please provide help.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Promasree

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We understand you have opened an internal Web Ticket/email with us regarding the same issue, software, and hardware as the ones described in this thread. In this case, we will continue to help you through the internal Web Ticket/email now. We will therefore close this community case. Thank you.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos