Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

Intel Plus Graphics 655 - Brief Switch to Desktop on Scene Change.

Rick_B2
Beginner

Windows 11

Firefox browser.

Latest video driver.

When playing internet videos, mostly VoD, on BBC website and some others upon scene or camera change the video will show the PC desktop for perhaps one frame before going back to the video being viewed.

This doesn't happen on every scene change, maybe about 1 in 10. There is no such problem when viewing videos in VLC player. I suspect the problem is linked to a particular video protocol used by the website.

0 Kudos
22 Replies
Rick_B2
Beginner

Hello Jocelyn,

Thank you for your reply.

As I mentioned, this problem does not occur on my other computer, also using Firefox and Windows 11. As Intel cannot replicate the problem it might be down to some design feature on the Beelink computer, so maybe I should contact them about this. It is an annoying feature.

Thanks for all the help.

Best Regards,

Richard

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Rick_B2

I am glad I could assist you until now, we hope you can solve this issue soon.  

Since you need to contact the Web browser developer for more assistance, we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos