Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20500 Discussions

Intel UHD 620

MMaarrccuuss
Beginner

On my Surface 2, I wanted to play World of Warplanes. In the system requirements, it says that: I need shaders 3.0. I question if intel UHD 620 supports shaders 3.0 because it always cannot launch. My core is intel i5-8250u  and I am running Windows 11. Also, when I try to launch World of Warplanes from the Wargaming center, it says that the game resource path does not exist. I've tried shutting down and restarting my computer, even deleting the game, and nothing still happens. I've been wondering if this is something to do with my integrated graphics not supporting shaders 3.0. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

MMaarrccuuss
Beginner

Here is the upload of what I got from the intel support utility

0 Kudos
MMaarrccuuss
Beginner

Figured out I also don't have enough storage space. But I'm still wondering if UHD 620 supports shaders 3.0.

0 Kudos
MMaarrccuuss
Beginner

I have found this utility useful. Thanks! Though I can't figure out whether UHD 620 supports shaders 3.0

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Accorfing to these specs, shader 6.4 is support.

https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/uhd-graphics-620.c2909

However, your driver is OLD.  You may want to check with Microsoft for a newer driver.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos