Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20599 Discussions

Intel UHD Graphics Control Panel will not save Wireless Display settings

EvilConCarne
Beginner

Hello 🙂 

When sharing my laptop screen to my TV via wireless connection, the screen doesn't fit. So after some digging around, I found that in the Intel UHD Graphics Control Panel Wireless Display settings, picture size is set to 85%, so I'm guessing that might be the solution to my TV Screen issue. 

Problem is I can't seem to be able to change this setting. Even after I set it up to 100%, nothing changes, and after I click "Apply", it doesn't seem to save the new setting and keeps reverting it to 85%. 

Any ideas on how this could be fixed? 

Thank you 🙂 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello EvilConCarne

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

It is worth mentioning that neither Intel® Graphics Control Panel nor Intel® Graphics Command Center supports Wireless Display. This is implemented by the operating system (Windows®). In this scenario, our recommendation is to contact Microsoft® for support. Here is the Microsoft® Support contact link*: https://support.microsoft.com/

For more information, please also refer to the following links:

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel since we will proceed to close it now from our end; however, communication with community peers can continue. If you need any other information, please submit a new question. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

*Links to third-party sites and references to third-party trademarks are provided for convenience and illustrative purposes only. Unless explicitly stated, Intel® is not responsible for the contents of such links, and no third-party endorsement of Intel® or any of its products is implied.

0 Kudos