Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance and optimization
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
16850 Discussions

Intel UHD Graphics Control Panel will not save Wireless Display settings

EvilConCarne
Beginner

Hello 🙂 

When sharing my laptop screen to my TV via wireless connection, the screen doesn't fit. So after some digging around, I found that in the Intel UHD Graphics Control Panel Wireless Display settings, picture size is set to 85%, so I'm guessing that might be the solution to my TV Screen issue. 

Problem is I can't seem to be able to change this setting. Even after I set it up to 100%, nothing changes, and after I click "Apply", it doesn't seem to save the new setting and keeps reverting it to 85%. 

Any ideas on how this could be fixed? 

Thank you 🙂 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AndrewG_Intel

Hello EvilConCarne

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

It is worth mentioning that neither Intel® Graphics Control Panel nor Intel® Graphics Command Center supports Wireless Display. This is implemented by the operating system (Windows®). In this scenario, our recommendation is to contact Microsoft® for support. Here is the Microsoft® Support contact link*: https://support.microsoft.com/

For more information, please also refer to the following links:

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel since we will proceed to close it now from our end; however, communication with community peers can continue. If you need any other information, please submit a new question. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

*Links to third-party sites and references to third-party trademarks are provided for convenience and illustrative purposes only. Unless explicitly stated, Intel® is not responsible for the contents of such links, and no third-party endorsement of Intel® or any of its products is implied.