Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20677 Discussions

Intel Video BIOS download and update

AyushPanday
Beginner

I am facing tons of issues these days, at the start, I thaught it was touchpad and keyboard issue but later with many research and experements with drivers I have found that I am facing issue with Graphics Driver instead of touchpad or keyboard driver. 

Issues

1. when moving pointer/cursor from one place to another place, it still visible in old place. I have attached video representing this issue
  2. when I have type there is delay, sometimes it takes more than 1s to display text in monitor
  3. this is rare one I only notice it 10-15 times on a day. when I close popup menu, drop down menu there is weared kind of issue. when select item or close popup menu. it still visible and point whare my curosr is noti visible.

note-> this is not curosor issue nither key board, when I desible to uninstall graphics driver. no such issue found

tried fixes

• Try various version of Graphics driver
  • Try update as well as downgrade bios
  • Try to solve with experts
  • Contact Support

if anyone have sollution then please help me to fix, after 2025 I am not able to fix this issue since microsoft removed WUSHOWHIDE tool

I think there is option like updating video bios also may fix but I do not know how to install it

0 Kudos
1 Reply
그래요ITech
New Contributor I

Hi AyushPanday It appears you're dealing with a complex graphics driver issue that's affecting your cursor visibility and response time. Here are some steps you can take to address the problem:

1. Graphics Driver Reinstallation: Uninstall the current graphics driver completely and then reinstall the latest version from the manufacturer's website. This can often resolve conflicts and issues with cursor and display.
2. System Restore: If the issue started recently, use System Restore to go back to a point where the problem did not exist.
3. Windows Update: Make sure your operating system is up to date with the latest patches and updates from Windows Update, which can sometimes include fixes for hardware compatibility issues.
4. Video BIOS Update: Updating the video BIOS can sometimes resolve issues like this.You'll need to contact your graphics card manufacturer for the exact process, as it varies between different cards and manufacturers
5. Hardware Check: There could be an underlying hardware issue with the graphics card itself. If possible, test with another graphics card to see if the issue persists.
6. Expert Assistance: Since you've already tried working with experts and support, consider reaching out to a professional service or the support team of your graphics card manufacturer for further assistance.
7. Feedback to Microsoft: Since the removal of the WUSHOWHIDE tool has affected your ability to manage driver updates, providing feedback to Microsoft may prompt them to offer an alternative solution in future updates.

For more info about the Video BIOS download and update you can open this link here, About Video BIOS

Cheers,

Max

0 Kudos