Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20739 Discussions

Intel core i7 7700 Not using Intel Graphics for Video Rendring and Playback in Premiere Pro 2024

UmairKhan
New User

Hello Intel Communit!  Hope You All Are Doing Well 

I Decided to Ask for Help from All of You , I Recently Baught a new Pc with Core i7 7th gen Processor With a GPU of 2GB Memory But for Some reasons of Fault in GPU, i removed that GPU 

I started Using My Pc and Premiere Pro works fine without GPU that works Well but then I Changed Chip with i5 6th gen, After Some Time I changed my Chip with core i7 7700 .  It Also works fine and Premiere Pro Also Works Normal

But When i Exports Videos in Premiere Pro It takes Much time than normal, when i checked the Project Settings, it shows "Video Rendring And Playback " Greyd out . which means it Uses Software Encoding only and we cannot use Hardware Encoding on its "Integrated GPU HD 630" which takes a lot of time on Exporting

I Tried to Update Graphics Driver to latest Driver . Which Intel Shows 101_2127 Latest Graphic Driver for 7th gen Processors But it Didn't work

I Also searched on Google and Youtube But Didn't find any Reasonable Solution 

I want to Run my Premiere Pro with "INtegrated GPU of HD 630" with its Option to Enable Hardware Encoding in Rendring and Playback Option in Premiere 

So I Hope i'll find Solution of my Problem Here Attached the Screenshot

Thanks All!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
ACarmona_Intel

Hello UmairKhan,

Thank you for posting in our communities. 

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports enquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help.

You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request: 
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html 

Thank you for understanding. 

Best regards, 
Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos