Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20799 Discussions

Intel graphics 630 openGl problem

MYako
Beginner

Hello, I have a system with i7 7700 and with Intel Graphics HD 630 only. All my drivers are up-to-date. But i have error when start using programm uosteam and same uo assist: OpenGl Es error "can't find the name of Intel ICD OpenGL driver"

0 Kudos
46 Replies
idata
Employee

I believe this version was provided by Windows Updates or the computer manufacturer since this version cannot be found from our end. These are the only versions available from our end; https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/98909/Intel-HD-Graphics-630 Downloads for Intel® HD Graphics 630

/thread/112250 MafiaStyle87, can you help to confirm this?

Thanks.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
CGood5
Beginner

I do not have the laptop in question with me right now, and soon as i can look at it i will give the correct information. Mine is actually HD Graphics 530, but the same issue occured. It wasn't until I backdated to one of the following drivers that I found it working. It was one of the following:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/88345/Intel-HD-Graphics-530 Downloads for Intel® HD Graphics 530

It doesn't appear HD 630 goes bakc that far as your link mentions, but I hope that you can review what may have changed with opengl between then and now, as I hope to be able to upgrade my driver version eventually.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thanks again /thread/112250 MafiaStyle87.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
CGood5
Beginner

20.19.15.4454 is the version of 530 that works, later versions do not for some reason. driver is from 5/4/2016

0 Kudos
bjone13
Beginner

I'm having the exact same issue as the original poster, using the same program with the same hardware. Unfortunately the above 20.19.15.4454 doesn't work with the 630. Could you please provide a list of older drivers compatible with the 630 to trial, or provide an updated resolution to this, issue has been posted for 2 months now.

thanks

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

bobjones, have you tried with our latest driver https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26772/Graphics-Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-45-?product=98909 Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.45]?

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
MYako
Beginner

I tried with latest driver. Dont help

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Maksim70rus, if you would like to proceed with this matter please see reply # 14.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
MYako
Beginner

In post 18 MafiaStyle87 Described problem. I have all the same

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Maksim70rus, thank you for confirming this.

Let me review it.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
CCast16
Beginner

Hello, I was following other thread with the same problem, but this one is also about the same program Im having the problem, UOSteam.

I'll copy paste my post:

I had this problem about 1 month ago and tried many fix methods for my case. A lot of people that had this problem fixed it by downgrading the intel drivers to older versions, but in my case its 7gen so I was unable to downgrade it to the versions that didnt have this problem.

I managed to fix it by uninstalling intel hd drivers (which didnt work), but when I updated windows to the creators update with the intel drivers uninstalled, the error was gone.

Today I was trying to help a guy that have this exact problem, but he already got the windows creators update installed, so I connected the monitor to the motherboard to check my intel driver (didnt remember I had it deleted) and it automatically installed it, which made the error to appear again.

I tried to uninstall again the drivers, update it to latest version but now I cant fix the problem again....

Any suggestions on how can I fix it please?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Maksim70rus, regret asking for more of you, but at this stage we require more information from your computer. Can you see if the Windows Event Log shows more details? Please share those logs here.

To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" in the top right corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear in the bottom right corner of the response box.

charkus, just like mentioned before we are reviewing this matter.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
MYako
Beginner

The name of the failed application: client.exe, version: 7.0.52.2, timestamp: 0x57aa268f

The name of the failed module: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Error offset: 0x51f5d4a1

Bad Process ID: 0x20f8

The time to start a failed application: 0x01d2d86bd679062e

The path of the failed application: 😧 \ UO2D \ client.exe

Path of the failed module: unknown

Report ID: 4611213e-8ffa-4531-a830-81a2c649c43d

The full name of the failed package:

The code of the application associated with the failed package:

0 Kudos
RonaldM_Intel

Hello Maksim70rus,

Thank you for providing the error log details.

I see that your application is installed on the "D:\" drive partition. For testing purposes, try uninstalling UOSteam and reinstall it, but this time on the same OS partition (e.g. "C:\").

I look forward to hearing from you again.

Kindest Regards,

Ronald M.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Maksim70rus, hope you were able to check the previous input.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
MYako
Beginner
0 Kudos
RonaldM_Intel

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your patience. Today we released our brand new driver baseline [15.46]. This driver was the one I used internally to re-test this bug, and with this one the OpenGL error is no longer showing up.

Please download, install it and let us know your feedback.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26941 Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.46]

Kindest Regards,

Ronald M.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Maksim70rus, and peers:

Hope you were able to check Ronald's post.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
MYako
Beginner

Thank you after you upgrade problems of the past

0 Kudos
HVais
Beginner

Could you fix this problem to "Intel HD Graphics 520" -driver too? I didn't find any updates for that driver... I'm having the same "Can't find the name of the Intel ICD OpenGL driver." -problem. My computer is Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460 with Windows10. Rolling back driver to older one works, but it's very frustrating to do that all the time..

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Maksim70rus, thank you for letting us know, I am glad to hear is fixed.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos