Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Intel hd 620 issues after updating to the last driver

Antoniovt
Beginner

Hello, i had the intel hd 620  27.20.100.7990 driver version and it worked so perfectly but i decided to update it to the  27.20.100.8853 and now i have issues and i just want to go back to that specific version, but i cant because for some strange reason when i undo the update on windows i go back to the 27.20.100.8783 and i still having those issues, ive tried to look for the version that worked well but i cant find it, it would be nice if someone could provide me with that specific version please.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
TacitusBadwings
Beginner

im kinda posting what worked for me in threads related... so i hope its allowed and recieved well... 

but after the lastest 620 update i lost HDMI projection, and i found drivers for hours, and in short... i found my fix under "optional updates" under the Update & Security tab in settings... 

i downloaded them all ( about 10 from various manufacturers, Firmware upgrade, and SEVERAL from INTEL.) 

restored my HDMI projection after a restart.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Antoniovt

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. If yes, could you please provide the following details?

1- Please elaborate more regarding the "issues" you are experiencing with the latest driver versions:

2- Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report to this thread to gather more details about your system:

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.

Note: To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Antoniovt

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos