Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Intel not allowing low resolutions

Rodriggrr
Beginner

When i downloaded the Intel Graphics command center, i tought i would be able to put on my custom resolutions, as the Intel UHD Graphics 620 is not that powerful.

I WAS WRONG! you have a pixel limit, i cant put up my "640 x 360" resolution. OH MY DEAR INTEL, YOU DONT HAVE A POWERFUL GRAPHICS CARD.  Is there ANY form for me to add low customs resolutions?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Gpdwinario2
Beginner
Can't you put whatever you want using Intel Graphics Control Panel?
0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello Rodriggrr,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

I need to inform you that the Intel® Graphics Command Center (IGCC) supports a minimum resolution of 800x600. It’s worth mentioning that this is based on the minimum resolution that the Operating System supports.

If you are using Windows* 10, please check their system requirements. Under “Display” you will see the minimum resolution supported on their side:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028142/windows-10-system-requirements

Please refer to the following information that may be useful for you:

1. By default, IGCC will not show resolutions strictly less than 800x600. 

2. Resolutions shown in the IGCC may not match the resolutions shown on the OS page. IGCC lists all resolutions on the OS page which are ≥ 800 x 600. 

As this is an Operating System limitation, you may want more information about the Display limitations on your operating system I would recommend checking with them.

That being said, we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Esteban D. 

Intel Technical Support Technician  

0 Kudos