Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20839 Discussions

Menor FPS con resoluciones mas bajas en graficos integrados

Goslo
Beginner

Hola, Tengo una pregunta porque cuando bajo la resolucion de algun juego, el juego me va peor en terminos de FPS, pero cuando pongo mi resolucion nativa en el juego (1366x768p) el juego me va mejor en FPS?  a que se debe esto? y existe alguna forma de corregir esto? lo que quiero intentar es bajar la resolucion de un juego para tener mas FPS en este.

graficos que uso : Intel UHD graphics 600

Memoria RAM: 8 GB 

Procesador intel celeron n4020

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
그래요ITech
New Contributor I

It's not uncommon for integrated graphics like Intel UHD graphics to exhibit this behavior. Lowering the resolution can sometimes shift the workload to the CPU rather than the GPU, resulting in lower performance, especially on systems with weaker CPUs like the Intel Celeron N4020.

One possible reason for this is that at lower resolutions, the CPU may become the bottleneck rather than the GPU. As a result, the CPU needs to work harder to render the game, leading to lower FPS.

Unfortunately, there's no straightforward way to correct this issue, as it's inherent to the hardware limitations. However, you can try adjusting other graphics settings in the game, such as texture quality, shadow quality, and anti-aliasing, to see if you can achieve better performance without lowering the resolution.

Additionally, ensure that your drivers are up-to-date, as driver updates can sometimes improve performance.

If you're still experiencing issues, you may want to consider upgrading your hardware, particularly your CPU and GPU, for better gaming performance

hope it helps,

Thank you

Max

0 Kudos