Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20839 Discussions

Minecraft 1.2.5 Texture Issue

CG13YT
Beginner

I suffer from a Issue involving Minecraft 1.2.5 with Textures randomly appearing in and out I've tried updating drivers and downgrading Drivers but it doesn't seem to help. i have Intel UHD Graphics 630 and any other version works with no Texture problems. This version for some reason has an issue with the Graphics driver I guess. if you can help me please do as I want to play this version.

Intel UHD Graphics 630

Tenth Generation Intel Core I3 10100

8 GB of Ram

Desktop Model - HP Slim Desktop S01-pF1056

Screenshot 2024-05-20 224632.png

Screenshot 2024-05-20 224637.png

Screenshot 2024-05-20 224645.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, CG13YT.

Thank you for posting in our Community and for sharing the details of the issue you're experiencing with Minecraft 1.2.5. And yes, I noticed textures randomly appear and disappear, despite attempts to update or downgrade drivers. This problem seems to be unique to this particular version and its compatibility with the Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver. Since other versions of Minecraft don't exhibit this issue, it's likely a specific compatibility concern.

You told me about your graphics model, processor, and System model, but I do not have sufficient details about your hardware and software configuration to help you. Please run the SSU report so I can check important details such as OS build#, graphics driver versions, errors logged in the system, etc). You've also mentioned that you've attempted both updating and downgrading drivers. Could you please specify the website from which you obtained the graphics driver for installation and updates?

Also, If you have taken any steps aside from updating and downgrading the drivers to fix this issue before contacting us please give me those details so we don't repeat any unnecessary steps.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello CG13YT,

I wanted to check if you had the chance to review the information we posted. Please let me know at your earliest convenience so that we can determine the best course of action to resolve this matter. 

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello CG13YT, 

I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos