Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

My Intel HD Graphics Control Panel interface is broken.

idata
Employee

So, like the title says, my Graphics Contro Panel UI is Fd up... I tried updating the drivers and uninstalling and installing everything again but the problem is still there and I don't know what to do. This is what it looks like

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

Looks like the epic .NET issue described at

So check your region settings.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Rahzze,

Thank you for joining the Graphics Community. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your Intel® HD Graphics Control Panel.

Could you please let us know your computer model and the Intel® HD Graphics driver installed? Please go to Device Manger> Display adapters> Intel(R) HD Graphics right click on Properties and then go to Driver, you will be able to see the version installed.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello.

My pc: Intel i3-3120M 2.5GHz with an Intel HD 4000

4 Gbs of RAM

Windows 7

My driver version is 10.18.10.4653. I already downloaded the latest drivers (15.33.45.4653) but for some reason it wont update, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers (exe and zip versions) and when I check it still says the version installed is the 10.18.10.4653 one.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you for the information.

It is actually installed, just take a look at the last 4 digits, that is the build version. Since you have the latest driver version, I would like to know if you have tested the Intel® HD Graphics driver from your computer manufacturer.

While you answer to that, try the following:

1. Open the Device Manager.
  2. Expand the Display Adapters section.
  3. Find the Intel Graphics Driver. The driver can also be called the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver (Intel® GMA Driver).
  4. Right-click the Intel Graphics Driver and select Uninstall.
  5. Select the check box Delete the driver software for this device.
  6. Reboot the computer after uninstall process has finished.
  7. Reinstall driver: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26813/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-33-?product=81499 Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.33] with these steps: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005474/graphics-drivers.html Manually Install an Intel® Graphics Driver in Windows 7*

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Yes, I've tried my manufacturer's driver version but they are older than the one I have installed.

I will try what you said.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

Looks like the epic .NET issue described at

So check your region settings.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Yeah, it was that. It's already fixed.

Thank you.