WARNING: Failure to read the below may result in system instability
These new drivers labeled as Windows DCH graphics drivers aren't backward compatible with our previous graphics drivers we are now labeling Legacy. This means if later you want to revert to a Legacy driver you will need to https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005598/graphics-drivers.html uninstall the driver via Windows Apps and Features and reboot the system before installing a Legacy driver. Failure to do so may result in minor to major system instability.
DO NOT use the INF / Have-Disk method to install or uninstall this driver as it bypasses the Intel installer designed to install these new drivers, thereby possibly resulting in minor to major system instability. For this reason, we're not providing the ZIP file for the next several driver releases while users transition to this new Microsoft driver platform.
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000031275/graphics-drivers.html For more information about DCH drivers
Forget the hassle of figuring out which driver you need and when it's available, install the https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/detect.html Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to automatically do that for you.
Highlights for this release:
- Automatic Game Tuning Feature Updates
- Intel's First Windows* DCH Driver
- Launch Driver Games
- https://gameplay.intel.com/GameSelectedCPUSearch/Index/697277/?=relnotes Artifact*
- Farming Simulator 2019*
Introducing Intel's Windows DCH Driver. Intel and Microsoft have worked together to make this transition as seamless as possible. There shouldn't be any impact to your everyday experience. We recommend getting the graphics driver updates directly from your computer manufacturer. Updates for your Intel® Graphics driver can also be downloaded automatically and installed through Windows Update. Alternatively, you could use the http://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/24345/Intel-Driver-Support-Assistant Intel® Driver and Support Assistant (iDSA) tool to automatically scan your computer for the latest Graphics driver from Intel. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000031275.html For more information on Intel® Graphics Controllers supported.
This Windows DCH driver requires an internet connection for Windows to automatically download the Intel Graphics Control Panel from the Microsoft* Store.
Earlier this year, Intel introduced a feature in the Graphics Control Panel to automatically tune game settings for Intel® Graphics on 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors or higher (including 8th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with Radeon RX Vega M Graphics). Today, we're adding new capabilities and supporting more games!
- Rescan button to detect newly installed games without having to restart the system
- 12 newly supported games with more to come:
- https://gameplay.intel.com/en-us/GameSelectedCPUSearch/Index/676687 Fallout 4*
- https://gameplay.intel.com/en-us/GameSelectedCPUSearch/Index/675966 Far Cry 5*
- https://gameplay.intel.com/en-us/GameSelectedCPUSearch/Index/671146 FIFA 18*
- https://gameplay.intel.com/en-us/GameSelectedCPUSearch/Index/647045 Paladins*
- https://gameplay.intel.com/en-us/GameSelectedCPUSearch/Index/592229 Path of Exile*
- <a href="https://gameplay.intel.com/en-us/GameSelectedCPUSearch/Index/638526...