Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20626 Discussions

No OpenGL in Windows 10 after Upgrade

DHart6
Beginner

Hello,last week I upgraded from Win7 to 10.

Now I lost my OpenGL Support: Card is Mobile Intel GMA 4500MHD.

There are only drivers from Windows 10 and there it´s not supported.I´m searching for a workaround because Photoshop doesn´t work with all features now.

Thanks.
0 Kudos
1 Solution
EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, Luppolui:

Thank you for contacting the Intel Communities.

I regret to inform you that the support for Windows 10* on this graphics controller is not available.

Right now, the drivers that could work for you would be the default drivers from Windows 10* which are the ones installed after you uninstall the current driver from displays adapters in the device manager.

If you are using an OEM system, you would also check their website to see if they have drivers for Windows 10* to be installed in your unit.

In order to verify this information, you could access the following link: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005526.html Supported Operating Systems for Graphics Drivers

Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family would be the one to be checked.

Regards,

Esteban C

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, Luppolui:

Thank you for contacting the Intel Communities.

I regret to inform you that the support for Windows 10* on this graphics controller is not available.

Right now, the drivers that could work for you would be the default drivers from Windows 10* which are the ones installed after you uninstall the current driver from displays adapters in the device manager.

If you are using an OEM system, you would also check their website to see if they have drivers for Windows 10* to be installed in your unit.

In order to verify this information, you could access the following link: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005526.html Supported Operating Systems for Graphics Drivers

Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family would be the one to be checked.

Regards,

Esteban C

0 Kudos
DHart6
Beginner

> Right now, the drivers that could work for you would be the default drivers from Windows 10* which are the ones installed after you uninstall the current driver

> from displays adapters in the device manager.

That´s the driver that doesn´t works now. So I have to go back to Windoes 7

Thx for information

0 Kudos
EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, Luppolui:

Thank you for the answer provided.

So far as indicated by you, the way to go would be to go back to the supported OS by the Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family to get the desired feature available.

If you require any further information or support, feel free to contact the Intel Communities again.

Regards,

Esteban C

0 Kudos