Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

No hdmi output

JDeRo5
Beginner

I have a strange problem. I have a beelink mini windows pc with Intel HD graphics 500. When I install latest windows 10 he gives hdmi output through my Denon amplifier as soon windows installs automatically the display driver it stops. When I connect the hdmi directly to the tv it does work. Other devices do work through the denon amplifier. I've tried different things like older windows and drivers. Hope there's a solution. Thanks in advance. Jethro ​

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You need to contact Beelink for support with their device.

Doc

0 Kudos
JDeRo5
Beginner

Already tried it. They don't give much support. I've send another message maybe they will respond. ​

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Ok, but it is their device. How they integrated the Intel processor and its graphics is a question only they can answer. How to update their bios is a question only they can answer.

Personally, I check the support offered by the manufacturer of a device before I purchase it. That being the case, I would never purchase anything where you cannot get reasonable support.

Sorry, there is no one here who can help you with a beelink device.

Doc

0 Kudos