Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Open GL

ldevl
Beginner

Hello,

I am trying to open a graphic software, but it requires an Open GL of 3.2 or higher. My PC only has NVIDIA and after 'updating driver' it was still not compatible. I have tried to install the appropriate intel graphic drivers for my computer (windows 7 64bit) in an attempt to do this but every time after I go through the installation process an error comes up of either 'this computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software' or 'this installation package is not supported by this processor type'.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

If you have only nvidia graphics, then you need to contact nvidia or the manufacturer of your invidia card and provide them with the model number of your nvidia card.

you may or may not have any intel graphics. To determine this, provide your complete processor model number, and the model number of your motherboard/system/laptop, and your operating system.

Doc

0 Kudos
ldevl
Beginner

I ran intel assist;

- ASRock N68C-S UCC

- Microsoft Windows 7 home Premium 64 bit

- AMD Phenom 8750 Triple-core Processor

- NVIDIA GeForce 7025/ nForce 630a

So I'd say I will have to contact NVIDIA directly

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

There is nothing we can do.

You have an nvidia card, an AMD processor, and Windows 7. This is nvidia, AMD, and Microsoft.

You would do best by contacting nvidia.

Doc

0 Kudos