Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20785 Discussions

Payday 3 Crashing/Can't Launch

Cars
Beginner

I have a Ryzen 7 3700x, DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz, Intel Arc A750. Everytime I try and launch Payday 3 it crashes. It has never done this before until I switched to an Intel Arc. It gets the the starbeeze logo and then crashes.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Cars,

Thank you for joining the Intel Communities. We would be more than happy to assist you with the crashing problem with Payday 3.

To better help you with this issue, we would like to ask for the following:

• Is there an error message when the game crashes? If so, provide us with a screenshot of the error message.
  • You mentioned that it started after you switched to an Intel Arc. Does it mean you had another graphics card installed in your system before installing the Intel Arc A750?
  • What is your Intel Arc A750 model? (Limited Edition, Asrock, Acer, Sparkle, Gunnir)
  • What game distribution service do you use to install the game? (Steam, Epic Games store, Microsoft Store)
  • To have more details about your system, create a system report using the Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU)
    • Download the Intel SSU
    • Open the application and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel®️ SSU will take you to the "Summary View." 
    • Click on the menu where it says: "Summary" to change it to "Detailed View." 
    • To save your scan, click "Next" and "Save."

Best regards

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Cars,

We are checking up on your thread to see if you have been able to gather the information provided. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Best regards

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Cars,

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos