Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance and optimization
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
16828 Discussions

Problem graphics drive?

Berenguer
Beginner

Good morning,

I think I have a graphics driver issue:

- some time ago I opened google maps and the names of the street, cities, etc ... came out well, but after 3 seconds it disappears.image.png

- I open an hp brand printer application, and fill out the form, the second window is blank.image.pngimage.png

- I open a website, for example, xataka.com  and the format is unconfigured.image.png

I use the web, edge, I also tried Chrome and it's still the same.

My details are: S.O .: Windows 10 Home Edition, Version 20H2,

Installed on 22/10/2020

Operating system version 19042.685 Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Connection to connect the monitor to my computer: DVI-D Single Link

Equipment: PC, single monitor

Graphic Drive: Updated Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-8700 CPU processor @ 3.20GHz 3.19 GHz

I tried another monitor and the problem continues I attach the images Can you help, please!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Shvm_ReX
New Contributor I

HI @Berenguer 

Hope you are doing well, thanks for posting your query.

But if you would have posted the images related to issue I would have helped you in better way .

Till then try the following steps :

Intel® HD Graphics Poor Performance Causes Lags, Sloppy Video Playback And Blurry Texts 

Hope this information helps.

Please let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Shvm_ReX