Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20494 Discussions

Problems scaling full screen w/ Intel HD Graphics

DMast
Beginner

I saw a man who had the same problem as I do now. There were some solutions downstairs, but it does not work for me. I do not have the "Scale full screen" option so I can not solve it. Today, in Counter Strike 1.6 I tried to get up to 100 fps and it was hacked like a steam so I went to the "Custom resolutions" in the intel graphics control panel and I had a question like in the picture and I clicked on No.

When I entered cs 1.6, I had a black space as with other video games (the same was the case with Gta Sa just because I did it by changing the resolution in the game). It happened to me already, but then it disappeared within a few days. Can someone help?

I have:

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello dakisha18

Thank you for joining the community.

For testing proposes could you try in the system configuration and game configuration setting the same resolution?

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
DMast
Beginner

I do not have to do this because I solved the problem by going to system restore and reinstalling this game though Gta Sa I did not reinstall because I corrected the resolution in the game I managed to get it back to normal. In Cs 1.6 and other video games this was not the case, so I asked for help, but I managed to solve this problem. Best regards!

0 Kudos