Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20652 Discussions

Problems with unreal engine different games.

FireMedic106
Beginner

I play 2 firefighting games, 1. Into the flames and 2. Firefighting simulator “the squad” they both use unreal engine. The games work ok and the fps is good but some of the elements don’t show up. For instance the water streams from the fire hose don’t show up. Same in both games. I know these are a very niche games but was just wondering if anyone else may have had same issues. Maybe even with other unreal games in general. This is it’s an arc a750 BTW. I am really enjoying this card so far but these issues keep forcing me back to my nvidia card so I can play these games. 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello FireMedic106,

Thank you for posting on the Intel®️ communities. I see that you are having graphical issues while playing Into the Flames, I will be happy to help you.

I understand that you also have issues with Firefighting simulator “the squad” and it is also an unreal engine game, since it is a different game and also to keep this thread organized, please open another thread for that game.

To better understand the issue, please answer the following questions:

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
FireMedic106
Beginner

I am working on getting that information for you and the screenshots… Im awaiting a new motherboard at the moment once I get everything set back but I’ll get some video and screen shots and post them. Thanks Oh and the Gpu in question is the intel ARC A750 limited edition.. Intel version. Thanks again. 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello FireMedic106,

Were you able to run the Intel® SSU to check your system environment?   

Let us know if you still need assistance.    

Best regards,   

Andres P.   

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello FireMedic106,

Thank you for keeping me informed.

I will wait for you to provide me with the requested information, as soon as I have it, I will continue with the next steps. 

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello FireMedic106,

Were you able to run the Intel® SSU, take the screenshots, and get the information requested?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,  

Andres P.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello FireMedic106,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards, 

Andres P. 

0 Kudos