Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMcIL1
Beginner

Receiving following as no element for Intel Graphics Experience.exe found.

Message on start upas no element found

- C\:Program Files\WindowsApps|AppUp.IntelGraphicsExperience-1.100.1725-x64-8j3eqP...\GCCTray.exe.

Have uninstalled and reinstalled and uninstalled Intel Driver and Support Assistant - to no avail. Have also uninstalled Intel Graphics Experience to no avail along with Intel Graphics Control Panel. Despite several restarts - same error appears. Now annoying.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Esteban_C_Intel
Employee

Hello JMcIL1,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

To better assist you we require some information, please provide us with the following:

-Intel® Graphics Driver report, if you do not know how to collect this information please access the following link.

-Please run the Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* and share the results with me. You will find the tool at the following link.

Esteban Ch.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

JMcIL1
Beginner

please find file as requested. assistant uninstalled.
Esteban_C_Intel
Employee

Hello JMcIL1,

I have not received any of the files requested. Could you please make sure you attach the files? You must click the "Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box.

Esteban Ch.

JMcIL1
Beginner

Hi, ??Links did not reveal graphics data on R click, so reinstall Assistant which seems stable now regards Jeff P.S. why can't computers be simple?:-) I think that offering the all singing and dancing experience congests an OS, after all the majority of people at home just want e-mails and to surf the internet use a few documents / videos / music. The next tranche of people want to game as well. Only work environments really really need the complete computer experience. What do people at home really really want? A simple clean, fast, reliable, safe, uncomplicated "point & shoot" computer for internet stuff mainly. There is a market out there for a just basic safe fast OS with add ones later!:-)
Esteban_C_Intel
Employee

Hello JMcIL1,

Thank you for your response,

Could you please confirm if your issue got resolved by reinstalling the Intel® Driver and Support Assistant? Also, according to your previous post, I understand that you no longer need assistance if this is the case please let me know. 

Esteban Ch.

JMcIL1
Beginner

All settled, no further help required, thanks regards Jeff
Esteban_C_Intel
Employee

Hello JMcIL1,

We will close this inquiry; but, if you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Esteban Ch.