Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

Remove Intel Graphics Control panel for all users over network

TimButterworth
Beginner

Hi All,

We have recently deployed some HP devices using Intel UHD 620 GPU.

When updating the graphics drivers, the old "Intel Graphics Control Panel" App is left behind. When users run the "Intel Graphics Command Centre" App it advises them to remove the old one. As it's an App rather than a proper piece of software, every user of every computer will need to do this manually.

How do I remove the old App from a device for all users? Is there a command line I can run?

Thanks,

Tim

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello TimButterworth, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

I understand that you are looking for a command to remove the Intel® Graphics Control Panel from the command prompt. After reviewing the information on our side, I need to inform you that the only option to delete the software is doing it manually from Apps and Features. There is no command available to uninstall it for all users.   

However, we are aware that there are some commands provided by Microsoft* to accomplish this. I would strongly recommend checking with Microsoft* for further assistance and recommendations on this matter. 

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Updating by uninstalling previous driver and then installing new driver will avoid the IGCP being left behind.

Just saying,

...S

0 Kudos