Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20672 Discussions

Resolution Issue

Donchimbo
Beginner

It turns out that I was using a resolution and suddenly it started to fail or look bad. The default resolution that my monitor requests is 1400 x 900, but when I set it, the screen is cut off by a large black box on the left. The same thing happens to me in League of Legends. I've looked for other resolution options for the game, but either it cuts off the screen or it just looks terrible.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Donchimbo, 

Thank you for posting in the communities. In order to help you with the resolution issue that you are experiencing, may I please know the display configuration of your system? Additionally, please share the specific resolution where in the graphic failure or corruption occurs. To be more precise with our investigation, sending the SSU logs will be beneficial as well. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Donchimbo, 

I am just looking for an update regarding the information we requested. Feel free to post about this information so we can identify the next steps that needs to be taken to solve this issue. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Donchimbo, 

I hope everything is alright with your resolution. As we have not heard a response in the past few days, I will proceed in closing your case. If you need assistance in the future, we highly encourage you to create a new thread as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos