Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20950 Discussions

Resolution

ktomi
Beginner

Hi! 

I just bought Asus Vivobook go E1504GA with Intel UHD Graphics card but if I connect my 2K monitor I cant change the resolution. I 've tried looking up drivers and updates but so far nothing changed. (The HDMI cable is compatible) The monitor in queston is a Samsung C17JG5X.

If anyone has any tips for me i would be very grateful.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JayB_Intel
Employee

Hello ktomi,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding Intel® UHD Graphics being unable to change your resolution. We apologize for any inconvenience that this might have caused you. Rest assured, we will assist you with your enquiry. Please let me gather the following details in order for us to further understand the situation. Also, feel free to include additional information you may find relevant that can help us diagnose and identify the issue.

• What is the current recommended resolution available for your devices?
  • Were you able to change the resolution before using the same devices?
  • Can you recall any recent changes (hardware/software) made on the system?
  • Are you using a specific software/app besides the Windows Display settings in changing the resolution? If yes, please share the specs of the app for analysis.
  • Have you tried connecting another external monitor to try and isolate the issue?
  • Please download and run this tool, Intel® System Support Utility(https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/25293/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html?v=t) so I can help check your system info and assist us with troubleshooting. Once finished downloading, open the tool, click on scan (leave the default items checked), click next, then save the system information to a .txt file. Please provide us the .txt file.

Best regards,

Jay B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JayB_Intel
Employee

Hi ktomi,

Were you able to check the previous post? Let us know if you still need assistance.  

Best regards,

Jay B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, ktomi.

I trust you're doing well.

I have not heard back from you we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos