Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20634 Discussions

Samsung 32" U32H850 UHD Quantum Dot Monitor: Intermittent HDMI signal drops lasting 1-2seconds that occurs at random, and is preceded by white pixels that fly around the screen; its intensity (pixels) seems to increase before the the signal drops.

CCham7
Beginner

I've attached a DxDiag file

I have done all the basic troubleshooting techniques, re-installation of drivers, updates, cables, ports, other monitors, other laptops.

Regards,

Cheney

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RAJU2529
New Contributor III

01.download certified graphics softwares of  your model laptop or desktop motherboard manufacturer website

01a. Latest intel generic dch whql  driver 25.20.100.6471 , if you like , you can install at our risk

02.I would recommend you to uninstall  both intel and nvidia current graphics drivers with associated softwares completely by using revo uninstaller software, then restart the windows .

03.then reinstall the graphics softwares and again restart the windows.

you can download from here

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28435/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello CCham7, If you have any further questions, we will be glad to help you. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello CCham7, If you are still experiencing the issue reported, we will be happy to help you. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos