Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20624 Discussions

So, Command Center vs Graphics Control, since latter disappeared, I no longer get seamless switch when attaching the laptop to my TV

POlli1
Beginner

This appears to be a flaw in the design of Command Center. I have to manually go in and adjust the scaling so that the screen correctly matches my HD TV. I never had to do this before. Yes, I have tried the "Stretch" function. It does not work. I have a proper 4K TV by Sony so it is not like it is the TVs fault. I also don't like the fact that I no longer have direct access to graphics settings by right clicking the icon in the tray, or in windows but must open the software.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You have told us nothing about your setup.

Download, run, and ATTACH (using the paperclip under the toolbar) the results of this utility:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Doc

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Get used to not having context menu entries for graphics configuration. This change is being forced by Microsoft. All of the graphics vendors are being asked to put these kinds of apps in the Start Menu and Intel is reluctantly complying. Microsoft argues that this is because the context menus are being overloaded, which is not untrue, but I think the more important thing is they want to increase the traffic to their app store.

Just saying,

...S

0 Kudos