Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20843 Discussions

Star Citizen Arc a750 LE Unplayable Driver:31.0.101.5448

FierceOwl66
Beginner

Hello,

I would like to start off with thanking the Intel team with their continued support.

I have been playing Star Citizen for a long time and have had a not so great experience so far. The game is a stuttery mess a lot of the time. This was the same today when I logged in.

I would like to ask for some support regarding this very poor performance in Star Citizen. Are there any improvements planned for the game? The game is unplayable at times and I am thinking of switching to a different gpu, because I would like to enjoy the game.

I made some recordings using OBS and uploaded them to Youtube. I will link it below:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWevhZy5cq9IWj3knThId19yl8anK96Ur

GPU: Arc a750 LE

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, FierceOwl66.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

We appreciate your feedback regarding your experience with Star Citizen. We'll certainly look into any potential improvements that can be made to enhance the gameplay experience. We'll review the recordings you've provided on YouTube to better understand the issues you're encountering. Could you please clarify if you're encountering comparable performance issues with other games, or is this issue unique to Star Citizen? Understanding this will aid us in identifying whether there are any specific system compatibility requirements contributing to the problem. Have you tried adjusting any in-game settings or graphics options to see if it improves performance? Have you checked if there are any available updates or patches for Star Citizen? These updates could potentially address performance issues in future releases. Have you experienced similar performance issues with other GPUs, or is this specific to the Arc a750 LE?

Finally, knowing your Arc graphics is a good start, but I could still use more information about your system configuration. Please run the Intel SSU report and share the results with me so I can verify details such as OS build, driver version, errors logged at the system level, etc.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, FierceOwl66.

I hope you are doing fine.

Could you please confirm if you've reviewed the earlier post?

Kindly let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello FierceOwl66,

We have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos