Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20626 Discussions

Sterowniki

TomaszITS
Beginner

Dzień dobry,

Mam problem z zainstalowaniem sterowników. Główny problem polega na tym, że program Adobe Premiere Pro ma problem z kompatybilnością.  

0.png

W przycisku "Fix..." jest podany link do sterowników, które muszę zainstalować do poprawnego działania. Jednak kiedy chcę je zainstalować pojawia się błąd.  

2.png

1.png

Chciałbym naprawić ten błąd bez wymiany procesora na nowy. 

2.png

Bardzo proszę o pomoc w tej sprawie. 

Pozdrawiam.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

Witam @TomaszITS 

Spróbuje pomóc Ci, w instalacji odpowiedniego sterownika. Na tej stronie,  udzielamy pomocy tylko w języku angielskim.

I will instruct you how to install the correct driver, using "clean" installation method:

1. Download the latest driver Version: 15.40.48.5171 . Disconnect the internet connection.

2. Open the Device Manager and click on Display adapters. Next right click on currently installed Graphics Driver and then click on Uninstal device (check the "Delete device software..." option). 

3. Reboot you computer and check in Display adapters you have now Microsoft Basic Graphics Adapter. If not yet, repeat para. 2-3.

4. Install the previously downloaded Graphics Driver Version: 15.40.48.5171

5. Reconnect the internet and reboot your computer.

Powodzenia

Leon

TomaszITS
Beginner

Hi,

I did everything according to this instructions, but that did not solve the problem. In this error included is this link https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/drivers-video-win-intel.html its says i need install intel driver ver. 27.20.100.8476, but i cant because of error from previous message. In txt is report from Adobe Premiere.

Best regeards.

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi Tomasz

You can't use driver 8476, since it is not compatible with your CPU. In this case, if you want to use this Adobe Premiere Pro application, you need to upgrade your hardware. The System requirements for Premiere Pro calling for Intel 6th generation CPU, while you have 4th gen.

Regards

Leon