Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

Suggestions on solving dual 2560x1440 monitor issues with HD Graphics 620?

NBlan2
Beginner

I have a Latitude 7400 laptop with HD Graphics 620 which connects to two Acer 2560x1440 144hz monitors (model: XF270HU) through a Dell WD19 monitor dock. I am having an issue where only one monitor will function properly at a time, while I can only set the other monitor to 1920x1080 in display settings. Additionally, when I look at the actual resolution being displayed by the monitor by looking at the monitor's on board settings, it is only displaying 1920x540. I know that the monitor works fine, as when I unplug the 'working' monitor, the one which appears not to function begins to work correctly.

I have made sure the HD Graphics 620 driver is up to date, as well as the driver for the dock. Please let me know what additional information I can provide to help solve this issue, thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You should contact Dell regarding capabilities and support of their dock.

Doc

NBlan2
Beginner

Thanks Doc,

I will also contact them separately. Similar to the UHD 620, the specs online for the Dell doc should be able to support my monitors.

Nick

0 Kudos