Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance and optimization
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
16830 Discussions

Suggestions on solving dual 2560x1440 monitor issues with HD Graphics 620?

NBlan2
Beginner

I have a Latitude 7400 laptop with HD Graphics 620 which connects to two Acer 2560x1440 144hz monitors (model: XF270HU) through a Dell WD19 monitor dock. I am having an issue where only one monitor will function properly at a time, while I can only set the other monitor to 1920x1080 in display settings. Additionally, when I look at the actual resolution being displayed by the monitor by looking at the monitor's on board settings, it is only displaying 1920x540. I know that the monitor works fine, as when I unplug the 'working' monitor, the one which appears not to function begins to work correctly.

I have made sure the HD Graphics 620 driver is up to date, as well as the driver for the dock. Please let me know what additional information I can provide to help solve this issue, thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You should contact Dell regarding capabilities and support of their dock.

Doc

NBlan2
Beginner

Thanks Doc,

I will also contact them separately. Similar to the UHD 620, the specs online for the Dell doc should be able to support my monitors.

Nick