I have Lenovo y510p.I recently update my windows form 8.1 to 10.I have problem with Display adaptor driver. In device manager, I have no issue,all drivers are up to date.But when I scan in "Intel Driver Update Utility", they show me this error.
" A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel Driver Update Utility is notable to update the driver. Installing a generic Intel driver instead of the customized computer manufacturer driver may cause technical issues. Contact your computer manufacturer for the latest driver for your computer."
and they direct me to a link
http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005469.html Error Message: Computer Manufacturer Graphics Driver Detected
I have Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 driver.
please help me.
While using OEM systems like yours, the recommendation is to download and install the drivers from your computer's manufacturer website.
This is to avoid loosing any special features or settings while using the generic drivers from Intel®.
As in the message provided by the Intel Driver Update Utility, the tool will download generic drivers for your system, what could affect the behavior of your computer.
Please do look for drivers if needed in your manufacturer's website.
If you are encountering with issues, you could also test your system with the default drivers from Windows 10*, how can I get them? Uninstall the drivers from the device manager and let Windows 10* install them after your system reboots.
In case you are still getting issues with those drivers, you can use the Intel® generic drivers, please keep in mind what was mentioned before.
How to get them?
1. Check the model of your processor, windows key + R and type msinfo32 hit ok and look for your processor in the window shown.
2. Access http://ark.intel.com/ ARK | Your Source for Intel® Product Specifications
3. Look for your processor and check the blue applet in the left side of the page.
4. Click on Graphics Specifications and look for the HD Graphics present in your system.
5. Access https://downloadcenter.intel.com/ Drivers & Software and look for the Intel® HD Graphics version you have.
6. Make sure you select the correct OS and download the driver.
Please be aware that with older systems the OS support is limited.
If you require any further information or support, feel free to contact us back.