Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20626 Discussions

Switch profile when Graphics Options context menu is not available.

GUser1
Beginner

I already have tried installing the latest version; the "Graphics Options" menu is not showing up. I only have "Intel Graphics Settings".

Other than opening the settings application, going to the Profiles, selecting a profile, and then confirming the change, is there a faster way to switch the profile? I have created a "night mode" profile, because the lowest brightness is too bright, and I need to switch to the "normal mode" profile during the day.

I already have searched Google for command line, but it seemed that Intel Graphics driver does not provide command line, despite that many people had requested it.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello GenericUser,

Thank you for joining the Graphics community.

Regarding the options "Graphics Properties..." and "Graphics Options" there are no longer present in the newer Intel® HD Graphics driver versions, this since most of the options in these menus can be found within the operating system. Regarding your question, unfortunately the steps you take to switch the profiles are the only ones to do so, my apologies for the inconvenience.

One more thing that I would like to share with you is that we have created a space where you can share your feedback regarding these and other changes done to the Intel® HD Graphics control, please use this thread /thread/112438 https://communities.intel.com/thread/112438

Regards,

Amy C.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hello GenericUser,

Thank you for joining the Graphics community.

Regarding the options "Graphics Properties..." and "Graphics Options" there are no longer present in the newer Intel® HD Graphics driver versions, this since most of the options in these menus can be found within the operating system. Regarding your question, unfortunately the steps you take to switch the profiles are the only ones to do so, my apologies for the inconvenience.

One more thing that I would like to share with you is that we have created a space where you can share your feedback regarding these and other changes done to the Intel® HD Graphics control, please use this thread /thread/112438 https://communities.intel.com/thread/112438

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos