Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Trying to update Graphic Driver

Smartalc7
Beginner

Hi I have a Lenovo Ideacentre All In One Desktop setup that I am trying to update the Graphic Driver on. The Ideacentre is out of warranty, so I'm on my own for updates. The Mfg. Date is : 2016-10/29. The S/N: MP 15410U. The MO: MPNXS6A2900A.  

The Intel Graphic Driver that I'm supposed to have is: 

Intel Graphic Driver - 10 [64]  -20.19.15.4312

Failed To Install 4/5/2017 7:08pm

Package Size: 86.51MB

Release Date: 11/12/2015

I don't know what I'm supposed to do here. I tried to install LSBSetup.exe that was supposed to take care of this crap for me, but it says that I don't have the permissions. I own the computer.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So we can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

We cannot help you without more information. Please generate the SSU report as Al requested.

...S

0 Kudos
Emily
Novice

This is a really basic troubleshooting step, but if it says you don't have the permissions, make sure you ran the installer as an Administrator (right-click > Run as Administrator)

Otherwise, go to Lenovo Support, enter your serial number, and get the drivers from there, since OEM drivers are more likely to work with the target system.

Hope this helps

-Emily

0 Kudos