Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

UHD 630 update 9805 driver issues

Bob07
Beginner

the latest update caused some issues in certain games, stuttering freezes or longer loading times, one of the games that got completely ruined is assassin screed rouge were a huge freezes and spikes appears even when loading the main menu, i checked the task manager and saw that the GPU usage drops to 0% when the freezes accurs , i rolled back to the previous update and the game run just fine some games saw significant improvements after the update while others becomes unplayable.

my system:

i3 7100 3.9Ghz
12 Gb ram dual channel

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Bob07
Beginner

my bad is this the right place to report for issues ?

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello Bob07

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. To investigate this request, we need more information:

• Driver with problems
  • Drivers tested
  • Games/apps affected
  • Steps to replicate the issue
  • Screenshots/videos of the issue (if possible)
  • Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) results 
    • Download the Intel SSU https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows
    • Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".  
    • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  
    • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".  

This will help us get a better understanding of the problem and get a solution for you. 

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.    

Best regards,  

David G.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.   

Best regards,  

David G. 

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos