Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20953 Discussions

UHD 770 not launching games

TheSpicey
New User
Hello, i had a problem with my integrated graphic procesor (UHD 770, I7-13700K). I tried multiple times launching different games (Metro 2033 Redux, Getting over it!, The binding of isaac Rebirth) , but all of them crushed, even though the youtube test showed that it should work with at least 20 fps. One of the games crushed with the pop-up informing about the crush, and the other one just frozen and i couldnt even close the app with the alt + F4 shortcut, i had to reset my pc. The third one just did not launch. I even downloaded the latest intel drivers drivers, but that also didnt help, thanks for your attention.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello TheSpicey,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

I would like to know more about your system details to fully understand where the issue truly lies. Additionally, I would highly appreciate you sharing your system configuration so I can fully check and provide you with an accurate fix. This could be possible by downloading Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* software. When the download is complete, launch SSU.exe.

1. Scan: Check the box Everything.
  2. Click Scan.
  3. Review: When finished scanning, click Next.
  4. Click Save.

I will wait for your reply.

Best regards,

Jeanette C.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello TheSpicey,

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you have any questions. 

Best regards,

Jeanette C.

0 Kudos
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello TheSpicey,

We have not received any response in the past few days. We will now proceed in closing this thread.

Should you need assistance in the future, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Sincerely,

Jeanette C.

0 Kudos